Friday, December 28, 2012

Palm Beach Party






full rig except shades (Matilda's/Cabana of Stuart, FL), shades (Gucci)
Be it a soiree, fete, shindig, or party--tis' the season for sparkle and festive dress.  While I'm leaving the beach today & will be back in the Bluegrass for NYE, I couldn't resist sharing looks I'd sport shoreside if celebrating down south.  Printed whimsy with a splash of sparkle paired with lovely baubles and jeweled flats---party perfection if you ask me!  Yet again another set of lovelies from Matilda's & Cabana of Stuart...a must see if in need of some fabulous resort looks!  Y'all make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Lindsey Potter
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

7 comments:

  1. Helloooo, gorgeous!! While I'm completely jealous of your beach getaway, I can't help but LOVE these looks you've shared!! Especially those pink sequins :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you my dear!!! Happiest of New Year's to you!! Xx--bp

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful dresses, clutches and colors!
    xx Allie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice dresses, just my style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matilda's?? That's my old stomping grounds:) Stuart girl:)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL