Monday, December 17, 2012

Yellow Pops Camel






coat (J.Crew 30% Off ), jeans (7FAM), shoes (Michael Kors old LOVE THESE & THESE), shirt (J.Crew), shades (Gucci), ring (Kendra Scott on MAJOR sale), clutch (Treesje, love THIS), necklace (vintage), bracelet (J.Crew)

My search for the perfect camel-esque coat has finally (after two years) ended!  Enter the J.Crew Stadium Cloth Coat.  With it's perfect heathered camel shade, exposed gold zipper, and popped collar (big fan), it is the absolute perfect topper for me (and it's 30% off today at J.Crew).  While last week I plugged the neutral palette, I just couldn't resist adding a blast of yellow (repeat offender).  Y'all make it a good one!

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Lili! Hands down my fave winter purchase...xx--bp

      Delete
  2. This is absolutely the perfect coat!! That gold zipper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO glad I found your blog(through a reblogged picture of yours on my tumblr dash). Absolutely love your style!
    xx Allie
    http://www.a-songtopassthetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sincerest Thanks, Allie--so glad you found me!! Xx--bp

      Delete
  4. Stunning, yet so simple. Love it!

    xo
    Kelsey
    http://thekelseywolfeblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look - it works with other jean styles as well - I recommended my friend do this look with wide leg trouser jeans and leopard flats. Great blog! You got some mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! And I would love to know what nail color you are wearing! It is exquis, and I have been looking for a color just like it! Thanks!!! And, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL