Thursday, February 21, 2013

KTP PSA

You know I love her.  You know I trust her to bring my rigs to life.  You know I've trusted her with capturing my sweet gals since they were babes.  She's Kristin Tatem and I will plug the heck outta anything this kid does.  She is amaze behind the lens & lucky for us Kentuckians, she just so happens to be hosting a Day of Pampering headshot event for fellow business women in the Bluegrass.  I will be there helping and would love nothing more than to meet y'all and help style your headshot.  Take a gander below on the deets and take note--she's holding a Giveaway for a free slot--stop it! Speaking of Giveaway, Congrats goes to Jennifer P (Goldilox74)--You won the Stella & Dot necklace!  I cannot thank you all enough for participating....We have another fun giveaway coming up in two weeks--stay tuned!  
Per my gal, KT:
Calling all the passionate business ladies of the bluegrass!  This event is for you!
Spend the day getting dolled up and styled up for beautiful modern headshots to use on websites, marketing materials or whatever your heart desires!  Perfect for realtors, bloggers, business women, pageant head shots or mommas who just want to glam up and take a beautiful portrait!
Mix and mingle with other like-minded ladies as you sip champagne and get pampered with professional hair & makeup. For a final touch, stylist Beth Parker of Seersucker & Saddles will help accessorize with darling Stella & Dot jewels!
While we are at it, lets throw in some more networking!  If you would like to give your business a shout out, all participants are welcome to add some juicy goodies to the swag bags!
Join us March 22nd at Greenbrier Country Club.  Morning and afternoon session slots are available.
Wanna bring a friend?  Book together and I will make sure your session slots are close!
Includes:
Professional Hair and Makeup
All kinds of pampering
20-minute outdoor photo session
Private gallery of 5-7 images to choose from
Your favorite 3 images on a disc
Price $225




 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'd love to do that... but I am in Germany. I am sure this will be a fantastic event!

    Annette
    Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL