Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Smock Talk


 

  
dress (Asos), bag (Rebecca Minkoff), flats (Belle by Sigerson Morrison), shades (Ray Ban), bracelets (LOVE InPink c/o & Linea Pelle avail @ Voce on Clay), ring (Anna Beck)
Told ya I was in a dress mode right now--with this dang heat, they're my current go to!  So this Smock Dress I am adoring these days (wore it THIS WAY on Sunday).  Not only does it take me back to my childhood a bit with its fun & flowy shape, I'm a sucker for anything gingham, and as stated previously--it's perfectly lightweight for this scorching heat!  What is in heavy rotation for you this summer?  Also, make sure you head over to yesterday's ShoeMint Giveaway and enter to win a pair of ShoeMint shoes.  Make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem



 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL