Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Short & Sweet






dress (Library by Lauren Lail c/o), heels (Kate Spade ON SALE), necklace (Sole Society c/o), bracelet (J.Crew), watch (Michael Kors), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck)
How sweet is this little number from Library by Lauren Lail?  A little shorter than I tend to gravitate towards, it's soft palette, silky fabric, and peter pan collar sweeten the deal and add a boatload of femininity--therefore, making the length secondary for me.  I'm also looking forward to pairing her with some black opaque tights and chunky heels once it cools down for a little dose of soft & edgy.  
My youngest starts back to school today so I have to scoot---cheers to a fantastic Wednesday, gang--Make it a good one!   

Oh and PS--a huge congrats goes to Alicia Cadigan.  You my dear are the winner of the Elaine Turner Giveaway!  A sincere thank you to all who participated---we've got some good giveaways coming up so stay tuned!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem





 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL