Monday, September 30, 2013

Punked Plaid






skirt (vintage LOVE THIS & THIS), blouse (J.Crew, just snagged THIS BOYFRIEND VERSION), belt (Patricia Field old), heels (Zara, see SIMILAR), bag (Michael Kors), bracelets (Bourbon & Boweties, Adele c/o), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), watch (Cartier), shades (Gucci)
Punked with a side of polish don't you think?  I can only take punk so far so adding a Classic White Blouse was my way of keeping it somewhat classic.  I have to give credit where credit is due regarding this skirt.  I was doing a Closet Edit for my girlfriend, Caroline,  (purge, organize, create rigs--my FAVORITE) and I came across this skirt and about died.  Interestingly enough, it's a keepsake from a relative of hers and she was saving it for a possible costume (girl loves a good theme party).  Anyhow, I knew this sucker had potential for rigs other than costumes.  Don't get me wrong, she's gonna make a superb Scot, but this lovely had to showcase her fall talents.  Think outside the box, gang, and you'll be amazed by some of the looks you can create!  I'm just back from another fabulous trip to NYC so I've got boatloads to get to today---y'all make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL