Thursday, October 17, 2013

Check Your Stripes





pants (GAP 35% off with code GAPFALL), blouse (J.Crew), heels (Kate Spade), bag (Michael Kors), shades (Ray Ban), watch (Cartier), bracelet (Stella & Dot), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck)

Word to the wise gang, get these PANTS!  I am in love with them--as a matter of fact, I will be sporting them today for a work meeting this afternoon (stay tuned for an OOTD on Instagram).  I'm not sure which I'm loving more--the print, the color, or the fit.  I'm already envisioning pairing them with a red blazer or a bright pink or green sweater.  Based on the look above, I obviously love the idea of print mixing them as well.  A piece with a multitude of pairing options is a solid piece in my book.  
PS:  Shopbop is having their Friends & Family 25% off discount with code INTHEFAMILY25.  Take a peak at some of the MANY pieces I'm clocking below.  Also, the POMEGRANATE GIVEAWAY  ends this eve so get your entry on!  Make it a good one!


photos courtesy of PFunk Studios

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL