Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Wildcat






jeans (Kate Spade), blazer (Banana Republic ON SALE), tshirt (Zara), sneaks (Chucks see SIMILAR), bag (Michael Kors), rings (David Yurman, Anna Beck), watch (Cartier), shades (Gucci)

I sported this look Day 1 of Lucky Fabb in NYC except I buttoned up a bit with a white blouse & these HEELS.  For me it was the perfect way to start the week because we all know I'm a sucker for blazer & jeans, and THESE GUYS were the perfect way to step up my uniform a notch.  Kinda love the idea of pairing them with a Sweatshirt & flats for a day of travel or errands. Considering I believe leopard to be a neutral, I truly think you could pair these lovelies with just about anything!  Make it a good one!  

A special thanks to the lovely ladies at The Photography Boutique for saving the day while my gal, KT, is on maternity leave.  These gals were such a treat to work with and delivered some stellar shots if you ask me!  Thanks again girls!  xx


photos courtesy of The Photography Boutique

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL