Thursday, November 7, 2013

Shiny Classics






sweater (HM, Love THIS Boyfriend version), jeans (dl 1961), oxfords (Zara in store, THESE 25% off with code GOSHOP), blouse (J.Crew see SIMILAR), watch (Cartier), shades (Gucci)

What is there really to say about this rig other than I just love it.  I love it for its classic simplicity, comfort, ease and of course the metallic oxfords!  I scooped them up while in NYC at one of the umpteenth Zaras and I am sooooo glad I did---worn the heck outta them.  One little switch up I did was buttoning up the blouse circa 1986 --look, I'll never break away from my popped collar, but this was a good little change to my norm.  Alright gang, I'm headed to Louisville for some work and a little coffee date with this Cat--y'all make it a great one!  

photos courtesy of The Photography Boutique


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL