Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Striped Florals






tote (Barrington c/o), blouse (Talbots c/o), jeans (J.Brand), heels (Isola c/o), sweater (HM c/o), cuff (Morton James), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), necklace (Page Sargisson), shades (Ray Ban)

Along with Leopard, I am an avid believer that stripes too are a neutral.  Paired with florals, checks, graphics, other stripes, the pairing possibilities for stripes are endless.  This look is very much my go to as it encompasses many pieces I love...good ole pair of Boyfriends, a button down, Neutral Heels (available at Monkee's of Lexington for us Kentuckians), and a go with everything Striped Tote.  I like to consider this look polished-mom-on-the-go meets lunch-with-the-gals...but truly you could wear her just about anywhere for daytime.  Alright gang, I've gotta scoot--y'all make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL