Friday, June 20, 2014

Sweet Summertime






shirt (HM, see similar stripes HERE), shorts (Old Navy), belt (J.Crew see similar HERE), bag (Sole Society c/o love THIS SPOTTED GAL & THIS ONE TOO), sneaks (Vans), cuff (see Similar), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), watch (J.Crew), shades (Gucci), necklace (Page Sargisson, love THIS)

Kicking off the first official day of summer with a quintessential weekender look.  A set of STRIPES, crisp white SHORTS, and a TOTE that could fit some goodies for an overnight getaway, your daily summer essentials, or maybe some farmer's market finds all scream sweet summertime.  No shocker here I'm an avid lover of stripes and dangit y'all I am sorry for the repetitive color palette, but lately I cannot stop with the black and white (see A and B)--I have to say; however, I like the freshness a Brown Belt adds to this classic combo (I PROMISE color will be a comin' next week).  As for the Kicks, well, let's just say I live in my sneaks all summer long!  Cheers to a fantastic start to your summer---hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!  

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem



 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL