Saturday, November 29, 2014

A Crisp White





blouse (J.Crew 30% OFF), skirt (Francesca's c/o The Mall at Lexington Green see THIS SALE VERSION FOR UNDER $35 & MIDI VERSION ON SALE  ), bag (Talbots 40% off c/o),  heels (J.Crew see similar at 30% off HERE, obsessed with THESE), necklace (Stella & Dot c/o), rings (Shine & Vine c/o, Anna Beck), watch (Daniel Wellington c/o), shades (Gucci), nails (Jamberry c/o)

Always always on the hunt for the perfect white shirt.  This Endless Shirt from J.Crew has proven to be just that.  I love its long length, almost tunic-esque, and yet I can still tuck it into jeans (how great are THESE DISTRESSED I JUST SNAGGED ON SALE).  But let's discuss the more important topic at hand...Black Friday Deals!  How did everyone do?  I ventured out to pick up some things for the kiddies late in the day, but I spent the majority of my shopping right in front of the computer screen which proved to be pretty dangerous--really dangerous actually.  I think this Spotted Fella proved to be my fave purchase of the day---at 25% off I truly couldn't resist.  While it would make the perfect gift for your sister (or sis-in-law), rest assured my sissy will not be getting her paws on this one--you hear that, Steph?  I went ahead and listed some other S A L E items I'm clocking for the ladies in my life below (and maybe myself).  Think Kate Spade at 25% offPiperlime at 25% off, and my FAVE COWLNECK at 40% OFF.

Oh and sidenote for Lexingtonians, if y'all are in the need of a wonderful Santa, sans the crazy mall lines--I'm a big fan of the St. Nick at The Mall at Lexington Green--much more personalized, less lines, WAY better parking--and mom's you can hop on over to Francesca's and snag some goodies like this faux leather skirt--just a thought.  I'll be taking my little one over there Sunday--sadly, big girl is in the know regarding Santa and will be instead cheering on the C A T S at the UK game.  Alright gang, you all enjoy your Saturday--we're headed over to a friends to (hopefully) watch the NOLES close out their undefeated streak!  Make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Andrew Adams









 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL