Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Tee Dress




dress (GAP ON SALE), jacket (HM see other ANORAKS HERE), sneaks (Converse), bag (Sandrine), watch (Daniel Wellington c/o), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), shades (Lacoste)

If ever there was the perfect Tshirt Dress this one would be it.  With zipper detailing and a scalloped(ish) hem, this is one I wore 'round the clock in Florida and will continue to do so once the Spring rolls around.  I love the idea of pairing it with an Anorak Jacket for an extra layer of warmth.  
A couple of S A L E alerts that are worth mentioning....PIPERLIME is having an extra 60% off all sale items (my two fave jeans are UNDER $100--see HERE  and HEREand ANTRHOPOLOGIE is having an extra 25% off sale.  I'll do my best to round up some of my faves later on today in a post.  Have to scoot as I'm snapping some pics today---in 30 degree weather...awesome.  You all have a fantastic day--make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Lindsey Potter

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL