Monday, June 15, 2015

Pink Loves Leo











 blouse (Morton James c/o), skirt (Show Me Your MuMu c/o Morton James love this CHEETAH ROMPER), heels (Joie see SIMILAR), necklace (Hazen Jewelry c/o Adele Lexington), bag (Clare Vivier c/o Omar + Elsie), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), watch (Michael Kors), shades (Ray Ban), pom pom (Dune c/o)


I cannot begin to tell you how much I'm adoring this Show Me Your Mumu Leopard Print Midi from Morton James--it pairs so perfectly with splashes of color.  Show Me Your Mumu has several pieces in this leo print including a ROMPERDRESS, & SHORTS--all of which I'm digging.  
I have to say another thing I'm adoring in this post is three of my faves from Lexington are all being represented...we've got the skirt from Morton James, the bag from Omar + Elsie, and my necklace from Adele--further proving my love of shopping local here in Lex...but don't fret, you can call any of the shops as they'll ship outta state, too!  
Alright gang, I hope your week is off to a fab start...make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL