Thursday, August 27, 2015

Fall for Flowy





skirt (Loft 50% OFF), belt  (LOFT ), shirt (Loft old, see SIMILAR UNDER $20), heels (Joie), watch (Cartier), cuff (BCBG), rings (BCBGAnna Beck), shades (Michael Kors), clutch (Gigi New York)

So I love this rig for a couple reasons.  First the hue of this Midi Skirt makes her a perfect teaser for fall and yet the material still makes her weather appropriate.  The fact that you can belt the look with this Cognac Knotted Number makes me love the look even more.   I love its lady like appeal and yet it's still very effortless and laid-back---a win-win if you ask me!
I'm making my way back from what was probably one of my best trips to NYC---the amount of laughter that took place....one of those where my stomach is sore as all get out!  I can't wait to share all the deets from my trip in the next week or so!  Cheers to a great Thursday gang---hope you're making it a great one!  Feel free to shop the look below!


photos courtesy of Andrew Adams
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL