Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Blue Christmas
















bag (Gigi New York c/o), shirt (HM c/o), sweater (LOFT ), denim (MAJ, see SIMILAR ON SALE), booties (Sole Society c/o), rings (Anna BeckBCBG), shades (Ray Ban), necklace (Dogeared)

We're gonna cut to the chase, gang, and discuss my love for yet another Crossbody.  This beauty from  Gigi New York is just that--a beauty.  You may recognize the Kelly Saddle Bag from when I launched her HERE and I have an equal affection for this Embossed Python lovely.  No doubt navy is a neutral which means she'll complement essentially everything.  I also have z e r o doubts the ladies in your life would love this pale blue beauty under the tree come Christmas morning (think sis, mom, MIL, or even BFF).  Rest assured, y'all will see me styling her a zillion ways.  
Sidenote, apologies for those of you that follow along s + s strictly for the hair--it's been majorly lackluster here lately because I'm trying to grow her into a bob a la Julianne Hough.  It's torturous gang--I mean sheer and utter TORTURE.  Thank the Lord I have an appointment tomorrow to get this mane colored and shaped because I just don't know how much longer I can take this mop.  I digress....
Alright gang, cheers to a lovely Tuesday--feel free to shop all of the Kelly's below!  Make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Andrew Adams

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL